Congratulations, you’ve been accepted!
What happens next?
Congratulations on your acceptance to EKU! Below are your next steps in the enrollment process at EKU. We are excited you have decided to be a Future Colonel!
1. Create your account in EKU Direct (If you haven't already done so).
2. Complete the FAFSA
- Have questions? Visit our Financial Aid Office.
3. Apply for Housing
- You will receive your room assignment letter between early June and August.
4. Register for Orientation
- You will receive something in the mail in early March. Orientation is required for all new incoming students. You will meet with an advisor and register for your classes.
5. Take placement tests
- Some students may need to take placement tests based on their test scores. Check the link above to see if you need to take any tests.
6. Submit final transcripts
- After graduation, you must submit a final high school transcript certifying the actual date of graduation.
Admitted Students Connect on Social Media
EKU Class of 2017 Facebook Group (Requests to join will be approved for accepted students).
EKU Transfers Facebook Group (Requests to join will be approved).
Follow @EKUAdmissions Use the #EKU2017 and #FutureColonel hashtags!