How Do I Apply?
- Complete the online Application for Undergraduate Admission or download the application form (PDF) to send by mail.Plan to complete your application early in your senior year.
- Request a copy of your official high school transcript.
- Take the ACT or SAT and have your official test results sent to EKU.
Submit a $35 application fee. (Your application will not be processed without this fee.) If paying application fee by check, please indicate on the check to whom the fee should be credited and the expected semester of enrollment.
This fee is not required of students seeking admission status as a Veteran, EKU Now! or High School Special Admit student.
Once You've Applied. . .
Apply for campus housing.
You are required to live in university residence hall facilities if:
- You are a single, full-time undergraduate student under the age of 21
- You have fewer than 60 hours
- If you live off campus and you fail to meet either of these requirements, you will be assessed the lowest residence hall fee.
- Exception is made if you live with your parents in the parent's principal residence within 50 miles of the Richmond campus as determined by an official state map. An additional Commuter Information form must be completed to request the exception. (Visit the Housing website for additional information.)
Apply for Financial Assistance by the February 15 priority deadline.
Have your final high school transcript (clearly indicating your graduation date) sent to the Office of Admissions immediately after you graduate.
Attend an Orientation session.