Schedule a Visit
Now is a great time to experience all that Eastern Kentucky University has waiting just for you. Begin charting your course by selecting from these exciting visit opportunities:
Spotlight Days are held on the Richmond Campus on selected Saturday mornings during the fall and spring terms. Learn more about life at EKU and the college experience, meet with a panel of current EKU students who will share their "Eastern Experience," and visit an academic and student services showcase to browse informational booths and mingling with faculty and staff from all the departments.
2015-2016 Spotlight Days
- 9:00 am, October 17, 2015
- 9:00 am, October 31, 2015
- 9:00 am, November 14, 2015
- 9:00 am, December 5, 2015
- 9:00 am, February 13, 2015
Registration for Spotlight Days begins August 1. If you'd like to plan a visit to EKU sooner, please see the Weekday Campus Tour information listed below. Weekday campus tours are available throughout the fall, spring and summer.
Weekday Campus Tour
Join us for a 2 1/2 hour weekday campus visit, which includes an overview presentation followed by a walking tour of campus given by current EKU students.
- Tours are offered on most weekday mornings beginning at 9:30.
- Tours are offered on select weekday afternoons beginning at 1:30.
- All weekday campus tours begin in Room 112 of the Whitlock Building.
We also offer special group tours for elementary, middle and high school students. Learn more and sign-up.
Plan now to experience one of EKU's Major Meetup events, and spend a full day on the Richmond campus. After completing an informational campus tour during the morning, you'll have the opportunity to meet with faculty and advisors from the college that interests you the most to learn more about various degree programs offered within the college.
- College of Arts & Sciences: February 4 and March 4
- College of Business & Technology: February 25 and March 25
- College of Education: February 25 and March 25
- College of Health Sciences: February 12 and March 12
- College of Justice & Safety: February 18 and March 18
Colonel for a Day
Seniors - want to get a taste for college is really like? Sign up for the Colonel for a Day program and play shadow to one of our STAR students. Go to class, hang out, eat lunch on us and experience what being a Colonel is really like! If you parents plan to bring you they can participate in our Weekday tour and explore Richmond until your day is done.
Offered only on Wednesday beginning at 8:30 - 2:30.
Fall 2015 Schedule to be published.