Apply for Admission at EKU
Completing Your Application
Please use the following steps to complete your application:
- Submit the Undergraduate Student Application online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to send by mail.
- Submit your official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit your official test scores. You can send your test scores directly from the testing agency (ACT, SAT, etc..) or upload them in your student portal. Test scores will not be used for admissions decisions for incoming freshmen for Fall 2020; however, test scores are highly encourage to determine appropriate course placement. We accept test scores posted on official high school transcripts.
The Common App
EKU is now a member of the Common Application! Please use this option if you are a new freshman and plan to apply through the Common Application. Click here to submit the Common Application to EKU.
Updating Your Application for Admission
Sometimes plans change. If you have applied for admission within the past 12 months and you now need to change your original application, you do not need to reapply using the full electronic admissions application. Use the Application Update Form to change your original application.
Early High School Graduation
If you plan to graduate from high school early, please review our Early High School Graduation Policy.
After You Apply
- Submit your 2019-2020 FAFSA beginning October 1.
- Send your final high school transcript with posted graduation date to the Office of Admissions following graduation.
- Register to attend New Student Orientation.
- Use the Scholarship Estimator to see what scholarships you may be eligible for!