Apply for Admission at EKU
Completing Your Application
Please use the following steps to complete your application:
- Submit the Undergraduate Student Application online.
- Submit your official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit your official test scores. You can send your test scores directly from the testing agency (ACT, SAT, etc..) or upload them in your student portal. Test scores will not be used for admissions decisions for incoming freshmen; however, test scores are highly encouraged to determine appropriate course placement. We accept test scores posted on official high school transcripts.
Once you have submitted your application, use the link below to check your application status. A day after you are admitted to the University, you will also find your student ID, student email and directions to set up your EKU Direct account in your portal.
Updating Your Application for Admission
Sometimes plans change. If you have applied for admission within the past 12 months and you now need to change your original application, you do not need to reapply using the full electronic admissions application. Use the Application Update Form to change your original application. You will need your application login information to access this form. If you do not remember your information you can reset your password, need help?
Early High School Graduation
If you plan to graduate from high school early, please review our Early High School Graduation Policy.
After You Apply
- Submit your 2019-2020 FAFSA beginning October 1.
- Send your final high school transcript with posted graduation date to the Office of Admissions following graduation.
- Register to attend New Student Orientation.
- Use the Scholarship Estimator to see what scholarships you may be eligible for!