Apply for Admission at EKU
Completing Your Application
Please use the following steps to complete your application:
- Submit an Online Application or download the application form (PDF) to send by mail.
- Request a copy of your Official High School Transcript.
- Take the ACT or SAT and have your official test results sent to EKU.
- Submit a $35 application fee. Your application will not be processed without this fee. If you're paying your application fee by check, please indicate on the check to whom the fee should be credited and the expected semester of enrollment.
Please note: This fee is not required of students seeking admission status as a Veteran, EKU Now! or High School Special Admit student.
The Common App
EKU is now a member of the Common Application! Please use this option if you are a new freshman and plan to apply through the Common Application. Click here to submit the Common Application to EKU.
Updating Your Application for Admission
Sometimes plans change. If you have applied for admission to EKU within the past 12 months, and you now need to change your original application, you do not need to reapply using the full electronic admissions application. CLICK HERE to access the Application Update Form.
Early High School Graduation
If you plan on graduating from high school early, please CLICK HERE to review EKU's Early High School Graduation Policy.
Once You've Applied. . .
- Submit your 2018-2019 Early FAFSA for Financial Assistance on October 1st.
- Send your final High School Transcript (clearly indicating your graduation date) to the Office of Admissions immediately after you graduate.
- Register to attend a Summer Orientation Session (Registration for Orientation will open May 2017).
- Use the Scholarship Estimator to help determine what scholarships you are eligible for!