Colonels Now Housing
The Colonels Now housing application will likely open as early as April. You can learn more about campus housing here: housing.eku.edu.
To apply for Housing login here to the Housing Portal using your student email login credentials.
(Commuters are not required to live on campus during the Colonels Now program.)
Colonels Now Housing Notes:
- The location for Colonels Now housing will be Clay Hall.
- Cost for Colonels Now students for housing is $600 for six weeks in a shared room.
- Applications for housing in the Colonels Now program are not considered applications for the Fall semester. Any Colonels Now participant who will attend in the Fall semester must either complete a 2021-2022 campus housing application OR request an exemption to the residency requirement.
- Check in for Colonels Now residents is JUNE 27, 2021, 12:00 NOON at Clay Hall.
- Residence halls have a kitchen with a stove and microwave available for student use. Cable television and Internet access are available in each room. You are permitted to bring bluetooth speakers, computers, microwaves (650 watts or less), TVs, and other electronic equipment. Please bring bed and bath linens to campus with you. Laundry facilities are available in each residence hall and it's free!
- All residents will be required to have a meal plan. The cost of this meal plan is $500. (Please see the FAQ page for mor details.)
- All residents will be expected to vacate summer housing on August 6th or 7th. Exceptions MAY be made for residents who have contracted for campus housing for the 2021-2022 academic year and have extenuating circumstances. Exceptions are not guaranteed and any approvals made are on a case-by-case basis.
- All residents who have contracted for campus housing for the 2021-2022 academic year will be able to move into their assignment on August 6th-7th once they successfully check out of their summer housing assignment. Students will be notified of the check out/check in procedures and deadlines by the Colonels Now Coordinator and by the EKU Housing office via email.
- Colonels Now students may volunteer to help with Freshman move-in day on a date to be determined. Volunteers don't have to stay on campus until freshman move in date, but they will be permitted to stay at no cost.
Wondering what to bring for your residence hall room? Click here!
- If you have any questions about housing, please call the Housing Office at 859-622-1515.