Graduate School Information
For students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and are seeking ways to enhance an established career or to take it in a new direction, EKU's Graduate School can help students move ahead with high quality, flexible and affordable graduate degrees.
To apply as a graduate student:
1. Complete the EKU application.
2. Submit payment for the $35 processing fee.
3. Provide official entrance examination scores (GRE, MAT, or GMAT)
4. Provide official undergraduate transcripts if not an EKU graduate
5. Submit letters of recommendation if required for the academic program
How early can I apply?
August 1 for the following fall semester
October 1 for the following spring semester
April 1 for the following summer semester