Bring your entire group to Eastern Kentucky University to learn more about our outstanding academic programs and to see why EKU is called “The Campus Beautiful."
Plan Your Visit
EKU accommodates small and large group visits ranging from 10 to 60 people for age groups from elementary to high school. To ensure that everyone gets the most from their visit, we recommend planning for at least one chaperone for every 10 students for the duration of the tour.
Please note if you have a group that is too large for a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your group is interested in eating on campus, please contact Jenny Spurlock in catering by calling (859) 622-8213 or by emailing email@example.com. Please email or call for cost and payment information.
School Group Visits
- Group Visits are scheduled on most Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays.
- Reservations for Group Visits are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Group Visits begin with a thirty minute overview of Eastern Kentucky University given by one of our Admissions Counselors, followed by an hour-long walking tour of campus. We recommend that everyone come prepared for variable weather conditions.
- During your visit to EKU, we respectfully request that all electronic devices, including phones and music players, be turned off during the information session and tour.
- If you encounter a delay that prevents your group from arriving at its scheduled time, we kindly ask that you contact the Admissions Office so that we may make arrangements to have someone available to meet your group upon arrival.
- If you are bringing a school bus or 50 passenger bus and you need to park that vehicle, please pull left out of the Whitlock Building and go back to Lancaster Ave. Turn left onto Lancaster Avenue. Continue on Lancaster Ave. for 0.4 miles and turn left onto Kit Carson Dr. The first lot on the left is where you can park your bus. If you have a school bus or charter bus, please park here. If you have a 15 passenger van, you can park at Alumni Coliseum.
Should you have additional questions when planning your visit or the number of people attending with your group changes after the reservation has been confirmed, please contact Bart Blankenship at (859)-893-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days prior to your visit to provide an updated headcount.