Bring your entire group to Eastern Kentucky University to learn more about our outstanding academic programs and to see why EKU is called “The Campus Beautiful."
Plan Your Visit
EKU accommodates small and large group visits ranging from 10 to 100 people for age groups from elementary to high school. To ensure that everyone gets the most from their visit, we recommend planning for at least one chaperone for every 10 students for the duration of the tour.
School Group Visits
- Group Visits are scheduled on most Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
- Reservations for Group Visits are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Group Visits begin with a thirty minute overview of Eastern Kentucky University given by one of our Admissions Counselors, followed by an hour-long walking tour of campus. We recommend that everyone come prepared for variable weather conditions.
- During your visit to EKU, we respectfully request that all electronic devices, including phones and music players, be turned off during the information session and tour.
- If you encounter a delay that prevents your group from arriving at its scheduled time, we kindly ask that you contact the Admissions Office so that we may make arrangements to have someone available to meet your group upon arrival.
Should you have additional questions when planning your visit or the number of people attending with your group changes after the reservation has been confirmed, please contact Bart Blankenship at (859)-893-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days prior to your visit to provide an updated headcount.