Skip to main content

Offices to Know

Colonel Journal: Guiding your transition to colonel country

When you become a Colonel, you are offered free access to many services and offices that are provided at EKU! How great is that?

Since we understand how important it is to know offices around campus, EKU Admissions has decided to make a brief blog post about offices that you need to know! We hope that the following information will be helpful when you begin your journey as a #FutureColonel.

Whitlock Building

  • Financial Aid Office: Located in the Whitlock Building, you will find help with all of your financial needs in this office! Visit for help with loans, awards, applying for aid, receiving aid, and more. 
  • The Registrar: Also located in the Whitlock Building, the Registrar’s Office assists students with transcripts requests, proof of enrollment, changing your address with the University, Colonel’s Compass, and DegreeWorks. 
  • Student Accounting Services: This office is located in the Whitlock Building (Room 210). This is the location where you will pay your tuition in-person, as well as where Financial Aid refunds and Book Vouchers will be processed. 
  • Center for Student Accessibility: Also located in the Whitlock Building, this is the office that is responsible for reviewing, evaluating, and determining eligibility for any requested services and accommodations for students. They assist with the University’s legal and educational obligation to provide equal access to University resources, coursework, programs, and activities. 
  • Counseling Center: This office is located in the Whitlock Building. Employees in the Counseling Center provide free confidential psychological and psychiatric services for enrolled EKU students. The Counseling Center also hosts groups, events, and offers self-help resources. 

Powell Building

  • Office of Card Services: Located in the Powell Building, the Card Services Office provides help with obtaining and replacing students’ Colonel Cards. Remember: your Colonel Card is used for many services including meal plans, building access, student athletic tickets, class attendance, Colonel Cash, optional flex, and as a library card.

Rowlett Building

  • Student Health Services: This service is located in the Rowlett building. Student Health Services provides enrolled EKU students with medical care, including: evaluation and treatment of injuries and illness, physicals, women’s health services, rapid testing, allergy injections, TB skin testing, and evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases. 

Although we only listed these seven offices, there are many more to learn about! Feel free to explore the EKU website to learn more.

Go Colonels!

Published on December 10, 2018